Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Researching Counter-Top Options



Howdy!


So what do you think?




Isn't it just delicious?


This comes from Vanessa's This & That

Hasn't she done a fabulous job in
her kitchen ...

All that beadboard
and that beautiful butcher-block
and the placement of the hardware ... sweet!


___________________________________


I've been researching counter-top options

and think this might be the

choice for our desk area

in the kitchen.


And this is the best part ...


we can get it from IKEA.com for under $150! :O)

It comes in beech (shown above), birch, and oak.






Here's another inspiring pic ...




Don't Kevin & Layla do a fabulous


job @ The Lettered Cottage?


Their use of color and


their talent in transforming spaces


is so inspiring to us all!
_____________________________________



So where are my latest pics of the


craigslist cabinets?


They're coming ... I promise!


I'm happy to say ... they are looking

A M A Z I N G!




But the progress is so


SSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWW




:O(

Do you indentify with the pain?




That's ok! Remember that's

when creativity can work it's wonders

AND

allows time for the job to be done

right!


___________________________________



It's in the 80's outside and this


body needs a little sun :O)









3 comments:

  1. Butcher block will be great! I love the warmth wood brings to a space. Can't wait to see the cabinets!!! Have a great day;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Gina! You are the only one that has ever commented on the placement of my cabinet handles, I love them that way. You have a great space to work with and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Great CL find with the cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Lisa was in a few weeks ago, we found Vanessa and her butcher block. I was so excited. I am thrilled to see you going that route! You can blaze the trail for me. I hope to do that in the future in our kitchen.

    ReplyDelete