Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What's in your wallet?

I know ... it's cheesy. But the title actually fits what I'd like to share with you :O)




This is my coupon organizer --
not only does it organize my

Micheals coupons
&
Jo-Ann Fabric Stores coupons
&
Bed-Bath-and-Beyond coupons

but it holds these little goodies, too!

-- I got it @ Big Lots for $2 --


isn't the little key-ring holder the cutest
organizing tool you've seen?!

______________

I have a dear friend

(thanks barb!)

who shares the same

PASSION

for paint swatches as I do :O)

She pulled out her little
key-ring of paint swatches
and I squealed with envy!

Not only did she share her crafty little idea with me ...


she immediately gave me
two rings to load for my very own!!!

I've included some tips on
how to create your
own key-ring holder :O)

_________________________


1. Crop paint swatch (get rid of any distractions!)





2. Hole-punch far left corner ...








Note: The above is the Crop-A-Dile Eylet & Snap Punch ... below is the newest version called Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite -- and you'll see from the pic that they aren't kidding ... it has a BIG BITE :O)






4. Snap in an eyelet (I used a 3/16 " size -- Silver)






5. or use a reinforcement sticky ...


___________________________


And there you have it ...
an organizing tool that will
keep you


F O C U S E D






happy decorating :O)






No comments:

Post a Comment